Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm IT!

I've been tagged in this questionnaire game by Mrs. Amy!
Here it goes:


What were you doing 5 years ago?


1. Making my crazy transition into high school
2. Saying goodbye to Tori and the whole Evan Family
3. Trying to help my older brother and dad get along
4. Probably fighting with my sister over silly things
5. Meeting Lance and the whole Burch family for the first time

What are 5 things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)?

1. Drive 6 hours back home from NY
2. Write 2 letters to friends and a paper for school
3. Read my bible and journal
4. Take a shower and get ready for church
5. Catch up on some lost sleep

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. American cheese and club crackers
2. Goldfish
3. Homemade brownies
4. Deviled eggs! (I don't know if this counts, but I absolutely love them!)
5. Kettle Corn

What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off my college tuition
2. Give millions to LifePoint Church :)
3. Sponsor like ten kids (if not more) from Compassion
4. Go visit Australia and Europe
5. Buy a house...somewhere.

What are 5 of your bad habits?

1. Staying up too late
2. Spending more time doing other things, rather than with God
3. Losing my hair ties
4. Forgetting my sun glasses when it's sunny outside
5. Forgetting my flute the days I have Wind Ensemble

What are 5 jobs you have had?

1. babysitting
2. babysitting
3. babysitting
4. babysitting
5. and babysitting

What are 5 places you have lived?

1. Frederick, MD
2. Canada (for a very short time)
3. Eldersburg, MD
4. my room
5. the woods

What 5 people do you want to tag?

1. Katie
2. Jessica
3. Rachel
...everyone else has been tagged, I think.

No comments: