Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two Very Special Friends...


These two are very special to me, and I can't hide it, so I've decided to dedicate a blog to them...it's the least I can do. Over the past few years, I've gotten so close to Jason and Rachel and they've blessed my life in more ways than one. Last Thursday I got a call from these two, which I thought was just another update call and discussion about all the things that have been happening in our lives while I've been away. And it was indeed just that, but their update was some of the most exciting news I've ever heard!! If you have not yet heard, please stop reading this and go read Jason & Rachel's blog FIRST. This blog isn't to tell you about that, (although I am so very excited!) however it is to lift them up and thank them for being such amazing friends to me. They've both filled my life with so much love and laughter. I've enjoyed every minute of the many laughs and random adventures and excursions we've experienced together. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

Jason--you've spoke countless words of wisdom and I've taken each and every one of them to heart. You've challenged me in your sermons and our private conversations. You've found amazing ways to encourage me through your uplifting words and by putting a smile on my face with your many silly jokes. I absolutely love your spontaneity, especially when I'm included :). I love that we can watch and re-watch Jim Gaffigan videos countless times, and still laugh the same. You mean so much to me.

Rachel--I love so much about you. You've been one amazing sister, mother, and friend. You challenge me and help me through the roughest times, and I really need that. You're a big part of the reason why I'm at Houghton, and you've helped me make some of the hardest decisions, and do the things I typically don't want to do. Thank you for that. I love that we are running buddies, and that we can share that together. Thanks for the delicious meals you've made for me, and for laughing with me constantly.

When it comes down to it...I adore you both SO much!

Please take some time to comment about Jason and/or Rachel to tell of something that you love about them or a funny story that you share with them. This blog is about the Fullen's, after all! So please share :)

I love you Jason and Rachel with all my heart!! And I am so excited for you both as you start this new journey!!

1 comment:

Kathi Roach said...

I think it is soooo exciting. They are 2 people who are living for God and have jumped in and totally invested themselves in the kids of LifePoint. I can only imagine how blessed their little baby is going to be! They're gonna be great parents.