Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ConGRADulations!

Graduation came and went like the lighting that surrounded us tonight. In ways it struck and left a mark on my life and a memory in my mind, and in others it is just another story to tell. I don't really know what to say or how I'm feeling because I don't know myself. But I do know that I had a blast celebrating a major part of my life with some of the best people I have ever known. I am overwhelmed with love and support from all around. It amazes me how a family can just whip up a little get-together and so many of the people I love dearly show up! It was a blast and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of them! Considering I don't know what else to say, but thanks, I will just throw up a few pictures and make this my shortest blog ever.

P.S. Graduation was a lot of fun...

P.P.S. I give credit for the title of this blog to Lance...he must have told me this a million times after graduation on Friday :P





















































No comments: