Thursday, March 13, 2008

No Mind Has Imagined...

My Princess...

YOU HAVE A HOME IN HEAVEN

Did you know that I have prepared a home for you in heaven? It is more beautiful than you can ever imagine. Your eyes have not seen nor have your ears heard the majestic beauty that awaits you. But for now, My chosen one, I need you to learn to see your life with an eternal perspective. When you cross over into heaven, you won't be able to bring anything from your home here on earth. You're only here to bring forth My life-changing news of salvation. Don't collect things; collect people. I have called you to bring others to Me. Remember, no one will grow closer Me because of what you have. Tell them how much I love them. They need to know about My amazing plans for their lives and about the eternal kingdom that awaits them too.

Love,

Your King and your Eternity Builder


"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him." --1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments: