Friday, February 22, 2008

Hope for Tomorrow...

"I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you."
-Jeremiah 29:11


"These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever."
-2 Corinthians 4:17-18


"Your hard times are also our hard times. When we see that you're just as willing to endure the hard times as to enjoy the good times, we know you're going to make it, no doubt about it."
-2 Corinthians 1:7



3 comments:

Lance said...

beautiful... we trust in the goodness of God.

Jenn said...

Kelsey - you are so beautiful....

Thank you for your post here.

Love you, too

Jenn

Mom of 6 said...

These verses are so encouraging, Kelsey. Thank you for praying for my family. I know that the prayers of God's people have given me strength that I never could have imagined myself having. Love you.