Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Princess...

I will work out what's best for you.

I know what's best for you, and nothing happens without My knowledge. I see your disappointment when things don't unfold in your life the way you had envisioned. But if you could only lift your eyes to heaven and see My hand moving with eternal purposes, you could better understand. Don't forget that your life here is temporary...in other words, My love, you're not home yet. But for now I want you to trust Me in your disappointments, and let Me turn your pain into a passion to persevere. Wait on Me, My love. Don't give up! Rather, give in to Me and My perfect plan for you, knowing that I only desire the very best for you.

Love,

Your King and Father who truly knows best


"The Lord watches over you the Lord is your shade at your right hand." --Psalm 121:5

3 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks for this :)

love you, sweetie.

Amy said...

If it is all right with you, I'd like to share this with a friend of mine. She is going through an incredibly tragic time in her life right now. I just read this after praying for her, and think it would mean a lot to her.

Let me know.

Rachel said...

Kelsey, you are dead on here. Sounds like to me your heart is in the right place.

Thanks for sharing and reminding me that my hope and home is not here.