Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Morning

"On days like this,
When the clouds are moving
In the quiet blue sky with the loudest presence,
everything makes sense.
Everything feels okay.
Everything falls into place.
My emotions come to life.
My body feels like dancing.
My soul is on fire.
I feel brave enough to touch you.
The ground is sturdy enough to jump on.
The air is clean enough to breathe.
I can open my mouth, and taste feeling.
I can open my eyes and see hope.

On days like this:
I could press my hands over a ledge
I could kiss the air and I
Would sit on the cold, wet grass and stare out
to nowhere and see you everywhere."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

kelsss. i'm not sure if you wrote this or just found it. but it's amazing regardless.

i love the weather we're having. and fall in general.

+ i love you!