Monday, March 5, 2007

Love Letter From the King

My Princess...
TRUST ME WITH THOSE YOU LOVE

I know your heart, and I know how much you love those close to you. I am your Creator and the Giver of every good gift. I have given you loved ones to share your life with. But you, My child, must remember that those you love ultimately belong to Me--not to you. I didn't give you those special relationships to tear you apart or to control you through fear of the future. Like Abraham did with his only son, Isaac, I need you to open your heart and give back to Me those you love, Trust Me with everything that concerns you regarding them. Place your hand in Mine, and I promise I will walk you--and your loved ones--through all things this life brings.

Love,

Your trustworthy King

3 comments:

Lance said...

Is this original? If it is... you should write more.

Mom of 6 said...

very cool, kelsey. i agree, you should write more.

Jessica said...

kelseyy!! i love this. i know its from that book that you also told me about.. but it is so true that we have to surrender our desire to help others through their problems. we would all be a little better off if we just let God do His work.

thanks for this; it's beautiful.